Saturday, January 30, 2016

Nocqua Pro Power Battery Pack


I am always looking for ways to save weight on my kayak. So when I heard about Nocqua's feather light lithium battery setup designed with the kayak fisherman in mind, I had to give it a try. Once my pro power kit arrived, I immediately dug in an examined the components. Much to my surprise, Nocqua made sure to include top notch items to make for a professional installation. From marine grade heat shrink, simple instructions and quality electrical connectors, there were no shortcuts taken in assembling this kit.

So what about the performance? To put the battery to the test I installed it on my Garmin 73 Side View and ran during a fishing tournament. The goal was to get at least 6 hours. Much to my surprise, even while running side scan and GPS, the lightweight powerhouse rewarded me with a full 7 hours before my screen went dark. Pretty impressive for such a small battery. Check out the unboxing and install video below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment